Haunted House Gingerbread Workshop
Saturday, October 28th from 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Make your very own haunted house out of sweets & treats!
Summon your crew to create as a group or drop off your kiddos to our Haunted House Hangout. Assemble your haunted house with pre-made cookie walls and ghoulish icing. Make it a monster mansion by adding colorful candy to the walls and roof. A seasonal snack station will help to ensure your haunted house makes it home and does not get devoured at the event. You will want to display it on halloween night for all your friends and family!
Costumes are encouraged but optional. There will be a custom parade through the museum for the kids that would like to participate. Up to 2 kids per house/registration.
- $30/House (20% member discount)
- Includes caregiver & child
- Up to 2 kids can share a house
- extra $10 drop off fee if caregiver is not staying for the event. Kids must be potty independent to be dropped off
- Seasonal snack bar
- Costume parade
- Capacity is 20 gingerbread houses
Registration is required. Register here