To schedule a museum field trip, please complete this interest form and a member of our team will be in touch within 2 business days. If you have any specific questions or would like to reach our education team directly, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our traditional museum field trips are two hours and include include a 30-60 minute science lesson in our program room, followed by ample play time in our museum exhibits and Makery. All lessons are aligned with the NC Standard Course of Study and NC Foundations for Early Learning curriculum.
Museum Field Trip Base Rate: $150.00 minimum.
Includes admission for up to 15 students and 3 chaperones. Additional students – $10.00/each
Kidzu requires 1 adult per every 5 children. Adults are admitted free, up to the ratio of 1 adult for every 5 children. Adults beyond this number will be charged Kidzu’s discounted group admission rate at $7.50/each.
Museum Field Trip Offerings
Groups with up to 35 individuals can schedule during any of the following times Tuesday-Friday:
- 10am – 12pm
- 12:30pm – 2:30pm
- 3pm – 5pm
- Must book at minimum 1 week in advance to allow capacity adjustments.
Groups with more than 35 individuals can schedule during the following days:
- Mondays (any time 9am – 3pm)
- Wednesdays 9:30am – 11:30am or 10am – 12pm
- Must book at least 3 weeks in advance.
Stay for lunch!
- Rent our Programs Room for 30 minutes after your museum field trip for only $30!
- We have seating for 30 students; the room can fit 40 students if they sit on the floor.
- On Mondays, we can also offer our Caregiver Courtyard, fitting another 40 students on the floor. This would be a separate $30 fee (totaling $60 for 80 students).
- Lunch is not provided. Students and chaperones will need to bring a packed lunch if you rent the room.
- Ask us about our partnership with Alfredo’s Pizza Villa, here in University Mall! For an additional fee, Kidzu will take care of ordering pizza for your group!