Kidzu’s Book Nook is a cozy space where children and families can share a good read. In our Virtual Book Nook, explore literacy resources to expand your little one’s love of reading. Head over to Story Time to watch several read-alouds by Kidzu staff and volunteers. Finally, check out Kidzu’s own Book Buzzes – booklets filled with literacy activities related to a particular book.
- Need help finding a book to read? You can’t go wrong with a Newbery Award winner or a Caldecott Award winner!
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library is dedicated to inspiring a love of reading by giving a free book to children up to 5 years old.
- Check out the many reading resources from Reading Rockets, including themed booklists.
- Explore more books by topic or by age with Imagination Soup.
- Poetry4Kids will get your kids to love poetry with funny poems, activities, lessons, a rhyming dictionary, and more!
- Listen to many stories read by celebrities at Storyline.