Health & Wellness Resources
Kidzu has compiled various helpful resources for families on health and wellness topics. Learn more below thanks to our partnership with health care professionals at UNC.
- Headspace: meditation for kids.
- Mindfulness for Kids: steps on how to get children to practice mindfulness.
- Kids explain mindfulness (video).
- NPR: How to help your kids reframe their anxiety and reclaim their superpowers (podcast with transcript).
- The Trevor Project provides 24/7 crisis support services to LGBTQ young people.
**These links are being provided for informational purposes, and do not constitute an endorsement by Kidzu Children’s Museum of any products, services, or opinions therein**
Kids' COVID-19 Vaccine Questions Answered
This past winter, Kidzu partnered with local medical professionals to answer questions from the Kidzu community. Read the answers below!
Learn more about wellness in Kidzu-created and partner videos!
Looking for more? Browse our other offerings below.